Tickets: Available real time online through tix.com or by calling the Box Office:
Box Office (941) 444-8039 Toll Free (888) 374 - 7834
Email : email@example.com
Use our ticketing partner tix.com to purchase your exact ticket location where you want to watch the action!
How can you receive your tickets?
1) Conveniently print an online E-Ticket at home that you can bring with you or on your phone when you arrive at the 2018 Elizabeth Moore Sarasota Open
2) 1st Class Mail Delivery (Only available 7 days prior to the beginning of the tournament)
3) Will Call
* All ticket sales are final and are non-refundable.
Rain checks will be given only for Finals tickets.
Ticket Access and Designations:
* General Admission tickets only allow access to Stadium 2 and the outer courts 3 and 4. General Admission tickets and General Admission All Week Passes are only available the first seven days of the tournament.
* You must have a James T. Driscoll Centre Court Box Seat in sections A,B or C to watch Centre Court feature matches. James T. Driscoll Centre Court Box Seats allow access to Stadium 2 and outer courts 3 and 4.
Special Note: Section E tickets only allow access to Stadium 2 viewing and will not allow access to Centre Court for Semi-Final and Finals matches.
Best Value Deals:
7 day All Week General Admission Pass $100
9 day All Week Centre Court Box Seat Pass (Price Varies by Section A,B or C)
VIP All Week Parking Pass (Next to the stadium) $100 (Includes special Sarasota Open Apparel Item)
Ticketing and Event Schedule: Men's Singles and Doubles (See order of play)
Men's Single Main Draw : 32 Players
Men's Doubles Main Draw 16 Teams
Traveling to the Sarasota Open?
Airports : Sarasota Airport (SRQ) 15 minutes via car from the Sarasota Open
Tampa Airport (TPA) 50 minutes via car from the Sarasota Open
Limousine Service (Airport Transporation)
Longboat Limousine Service
Directions to the 2018 Sarasota Open
Want to purchase tickets?
1. Buy online
2. Call our box office numbers 1-941-444-8039.
3. How do you receive your tickets? You can print on your home printer via our E-Ticketing, Will Call, or we can mail you tickets. Easy right?