1. Sarasota area ranked #10 in “hottest” real estate markets – Trulia
2. Sarasota ranked #34 as Best Places to Live (out of 125 Metropolitan areas) – In World & News
3. Sarasota County’s cultural assets rank among the best in Florida. Southern Living Magazine recently called Sarasota County “the nation’s per capita arts capital.
4. Sarasota has been named one of the 10 best places to live in the U.S. in 2021-22 by U.S. News & World Report
5. The list ranked metro areas based on quality of life, desirability, housing affordability, job market, and net migration ratings. Sarasota placed ninth.
6. Sarasota has a distinct vibe that’s different from Florida’s relative coastal cities, with its own vibrant arts scene, beachy atmosphere and burgeoning food culture.”
7. 67%of visitors who visited Sarasota in the last year said the golf and tennis options in Sarasota exceeded their expectations.
8. Sarasota was also named the second fastest growing place in the U.S. and the fifth safest place to live in the U.S.
9. Over 60 World-class golf courses in Sarasota
Where is Payne Park?
The 2023 Elizabeth Moore Sarasota Open will be played at Payne Park Tennis Center.
The address for the Tennis Center is 2050 Adams Ln, Sarasota, FL 34237.
Hope to see you there!